Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall has finally arrived....

I have been waiting forever to see some sign that there might be any other season than summer here in Vegas and this week Mother Nature gave notice that fall has arrived. The high temps dropped about 20 degrees this week. On Monday when I got in my car to leave work, my car said it was 103 outside. (My car is still pissed that we moved here and she has to sit in the hot sun most of the time.) Wednesday was a completely different story. When I got in my car, my black leather seats seemed to wrap themselves around me as to say, "did we move again? its so much nicer here." Alas, we didn't move but the temp that glorious day was only 79 according to my car. Windows are open, winds are blowing, and this desert might not be so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment